Skip to content
- What do you mean by a static constructor and why do we use it?
- What do you mean by a static class? Why do we use a static class?
- Why do we use nullable type variables?
- What do you mean by event, delegate, and multicast delegate in C#?
- Why c# main method is static?
- What’s the difference between Boxing/Unboxing and Casting?
- Why do we need a property?
- What is a Delegates?
- What is an Event?
- What is the difference between Interface and Abstract class? How do you decide which one to use in a particular situation?
- Explain the difference between Equals and “==”
- What’s the difference between System.String and System.StringBuilder classes?
- What is the use of IDisposable interfaces?
- What’s the difference between Dictionary and Hashtable?